Simplify Synergy is a licensed service provider and partner with National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) for the NIN enrolment of Nigerians in Diaspora
To join the waitlist for NIN enrolment in Aberdeen, Scotland please click here
- Nigerian International Passport (valid or expired).
- For minors under 16 years of age – Birth Certificate of the child to be enrolled and the NIN of either parent.
- ‘If’ you are already registered for and assigned a Bank Verification Number (BVN) with your Nigerian Bank, please come along with your BVN on your appointment day as it may be required during the enrolment process.
- Cost – £40 (above 16 years of age) and £30 (below 16 years of age) to be paid on the day of your appointment via a credit or debit card.
- Name Change (Surname, first name and middle name) – International passport, newspaper publication and court affidavit.
- Address Change – International passport and utility bill.
- Date of Birth Change – International passport, DOB certificate/Age declaration.
The UK government has announced that England will move to Plan B in response to the risks of the Omicron variant.
This means: Face coverings will be required by law during your enrolment.
Directions To Simplify Synergy
LEICESTER SQUARE LOCATION – 5 Goodwin’s Court, London WC2N 4LL
- Take the Northern or Piccadilly line to Leicester Square
- Walk to St. Martin’s Lane
- Walk past Mr Fogg’s Tavern
- Walk past Pepe and then Koshari St.
- You’ll see an alley with the sign 55-56 St. Martin’s Lane
- Walk inside the alley to number 5 Goodwin’s Court
PECKHAM LOCATION – 128 Peckham Hill Street, London SE15 5JT
- Take the London Overground Station to Peckham Rye
- Turn Left on Rye Lane
- Continue on Rye Lane
- Turn Right on Peckham High Street
- Turn Left on Peckham Hill Street
- Walk in to Money Express Bureaux De Change on the left. Simplify is located within Money Express Building
Simplify-ID is an identity verification platform, designed and developed by Simplify International Synergy Limited. (“Simplify Synergy”).
Simplify-ID offers identity enrolment, authentication and verification services for organisations. We take care of necessary identity checks at various stages of a customer’s lifecycle – onboarding, re-verification for repeat transactions, authentication for new services, etc.
Simplify-ID NIN enrolment office is conveniently located at No. 5 Goodwins Court, London WC2N 4LL, less than 10 minutes ‘s walk from The Nigerian High Commission.
Simplify Synergy is a licensed service provider and partner with National Identify Management Commission (“NIMC”) for the enrolment of Nigerians in diaspora for the NIN enrolment.
Get Real-Time Support.
Need more information about our products? Chat with an agent now using the live chat.
Contact support team
Find out which products fit your personal and business needs and how we can better assist you.