Simplify Synergy is a licensed service provider and partner with National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) for the NIN enrolment of Nigerians in Diaspora.
NIN Enrolment Appointment Booking
- Nigerian International Passport (valid or expired). If you do not have one, please obtain a Letter of Attestation from the Nigerian High Commission.
- For minors under 16 years of age – Please bring the child to be enrolled with his/her birth certificate and the NIN of either parent.
- ‘If’ you are already registered for and assigned a Bank Verification Number (BVN) with your Nigerian Bank, please come along with your BVN on your appointment day as it may be required during the enrolment process.
- If you have never had a Nigerian Passport, please bring a copy of your birth certificate and a a copy of either parents passport OR a letter of attestation from the Nigerian Embassy (16 years and above)
- Proof of address (Some examples are valid UK driving licence, recent utility bill, council tax bill, bank statement or tenancy agreement)
- Cost – £48 (inclusive of 20% VAT) (above 16 years of age) and £36 (inclusive of 20% VAT) (below 16 years of age) to be paid on the day of your appointment via a credit or debit card.
- Name Change (Surname, first name and middle name) – International passport, newspaper publication and court affidavit.
- Phone Number Change – International passport and phone bill/phone contract document.
- Cost – £60 (inclusive of 20%) VAT to be paid on the day of your appointment via a credit or debit card.
Directions To Simplify Synergy
CHARRING CROSS LOCATION – Unit 404, Golden Cross House, 8 Duncannon Street, London WC2N 4JF.
- Take the Bakerloo or Northern Line to Charring Cross Station
- Walk to Golden Cross House (Close to Trafalgar Square)
- Walk to the reception on the 1st floor and ask for Simplify Synergy
- Come up to Unit 404 on 4th floor
LEWISHAM LOCATION – Capital House, 47 Rushey Green, SE6 4AS
- Closest stations are Catford or Catford Bridge (0.5 miles) or from Lewisham, take Bus 47, 54, 136, 185 or 208 to Rosenthal Road
- Walk in to Capital House, walk up the stairs to 1st floor
- Come to Simplify Synergy – Office K6
Simplify-ID is an identity verification platform, designed and developed by Simplify International Synergy Limited. (“Simplify Synergy”).
Simplify-ID offers identity enrolment, authentication and verification services for organisations. We take care of necessary identity checks at various stages of a customer’s lifecycle – onboarding, re-verification for repeat transactions, authentication for new services, etc.
Simplify-ID NIN enrolment Head office is conveniently located at No. 5 Goodwins Court, London WC2N 4LL, less than 10 minutes walk from The Nigerian High Commission.
Simplify Synergy is a licensed service provider and partner with National Identify Management Commission (“NIMC”) for the enrolment of Nigerians in diaspora for the National Identity Number.
Get Real-Time Support.
Need more information about our products? Chat with an agent now using the live chat.
Contact support team
Find out which products fit your personal and business needs and how we can better assist you.